AuthorMessage
Kitsune

Character sheet
Class: Rogue
Hit Points:
26/26  (26/26)
Temporary Hit Points:

PostSubject: Sly as a fox.   Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:20 pm

Growing up in a small village in Teshyrr, called Clear Water, Kitsune never felt like she fit in. She despised the life she was born into. she always dreamed about being a part of an adventurous family.

When Kit was eight, her mother and father both became very ill. Kit wasn't any good at fishing, but she needed to get food for her parents so she resorted to stealing. Three long months later, despite all of her efforts, they died. Even through the pain of losing them, she was still upbeat and chipper.

she continued to be a sly little thief who no one expected, because of her cheery nature. Everyone loved and trusted her.

One day she slipped up. a man who had returned home from the military noticed this tiny girl stealing some food. He gently pulled kit off to the side and said, "we need to talk." He proceeded to tell her that if she returned the fish she stole that he would take her under his wing and teach her how to use her gifts for good.

Taken aback at this man showing her kindness after catching her, it took a moment before she looked up at the man with that huge smile that everyone in town loved. "I would be honored, sir! Thank you!"

She gladly gave up her life of crime to get a chance to do what she always dreamed of...to travel and help people.

She trained for many years with General Taz. Honing her dungeoneering skills and learning how her talents could get her out of a tight spot. She was taught how to get into places few could go, get information, and get out without anyone knowing. she was also taught how to fight and use her small stature to her advantage.

General Taz came up to her one day after training. "You are ready my dear, Kit." he said with pride in his heart. kit was so excited, she jumped up and gave him and hug. Suddenly she dropped to the ground, stepped back, and bowed. "Thank you General...for...for giving me a chance to change this world!' She stood up and smiled the biggest smile Taz had ever seen.

The next day Taz and Kit set off for Teardrop Bay. Along the way Taz told Kit of his grand adventures with this local guild. Mesmerized, she day dreamed of having her own harrowing tales.

Before long they reached the guild hall, went in, and both climbed up on the bar stools.

"I have a rouge for you!" Taz said with a smerk.
"To turn in?" the barkeep said without even looking up.
"No, she is an able bodied fighter." Taz replied.
"You said she is a rouge...can we really trust her?"
"I trained her myself. Besides I started off the same as her and I am one of your best men." he said with a cheeky grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Sly as a fox.   Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:24 pm

Someone to vouch for her! Nice. Smile

+100xp...whenever you get your character sheet up. Razz

Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Sly as a fox.   Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:48 pm

100xp is on your sheet. Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sly as a fox.   

Back to top Go down